Upcoming PDES, Inc. Events
|None at the moment. Check back soon!|
- PDES, Inc. publishes the Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Chris Johnson of Lockheed Martin receives the Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award at the Spring 2017 Offsite: Press Release
- Sophie Herail of Sopra Cimpa, and Airbus subcontractor, wins Brad Rigdon Award: Press Release
- PDES, Inc., ProSTEP, and AFNeT Announce Formal Collaboration: Press Release
- Jotne Seminar on New Frontiers in Engineering Simulation and Testing: Information and Registration
- 3D PDF Consortium and PDES, Inc. Announce Formal Collaboration: Press Release
- PDES, Inc. Team publishes research paper on Testing the Digital Thread in Support of Model-Based Manufacturing and Inspection
- Thomas Hedberg Jr. of NIST receives the Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award at the Spring Offsite: Press Release
- Allison Barnard Feeney of NIST awarded the Brad Rigdon Technical Management Award at the Fall Offsite: Press Release
- PDES, Inc. Issues Position Paper on the JT Specification Standard (ISO 14306): Press Release
- Frédéric Darré and Pierre Duchier of AIRBUS CIMPA awarded the Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award at the Spring Offsite: Press Release
- The 2014 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (3DCIC) took place May 28-30 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Jochen Boy, PROSTEP AG, receives Brad Rigdon Award at the 2013 Fall Offsite in Charleston, SC
- Boost Conseil joins PDES, Inc. Consortium: Press Release
- PDES, Inc. releases an eNewsletter!
- PDES, Inc. welcomes new member, Dassault Systèmes
- Alain Roche, Dassault Systèmes, was awarded the Bryan K. Martin Technical Excellence Award at the Spring Offsite Award Banquet in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Dr. S. Shyam Sunder of NIST was the guest speaker.
- Engisis joins PDES, Inc. Consortium: Press Release
- Jeff Holmlund was presented the Brad Rigdon Technical Management Award, at the Fall 2012 Offsite in Charleston, South Carolina. The featured board speaker for the Award Banquet was Bob Kiggans of SCRA.
- PDT Europe 2013, October 15-16, 2013, Stockholm, Sweden
- Customer Supplier Interoperability (CSI) Project Wins DoD Award: Press Release
- NIST Earns Honor for Work Supporting Information Exchange Across Supply Chains
Jack Harris, General Manager